AMSTERDAM, Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Prior to the release of its official unaudited consolidated interim financial statements for the fourth quarter of 2021 and its audited consolidated annual report for the full fiscal year ended December 31, 2021, and at the Following its business update issued on January 10, 2022, Azerion Holding BV (“Azerion”) is pleased to provide a further update to its stakeholders and investors on a number of performance highlights for the year completed on December 31, 2021 and other strategic initiatives announced since January 10, 2022.
Key Selected Financial Highlights for 20211
- Revenue for the full year 2021 is expected to be at least €300 million, an increase of more than 50% compared to the revenue published for the full year 2020, and the 2021 revenue should now be at least €375 million taking into account the full year pro forma effect of acquisitions made during 2021
- Solid results for the full year thanks to the combination of continued organic growth and the continued integration of acquisitions completed in 2021
- Before the contribution of the acquisitions made in 2021, the underlying business as it stood at the end of the 2020 financial year should generate a turnover of at least 250 million euros, which represents a growth of around 28% compared to the turnover published for the whole of 2020.
Strategic initiatives selected since January 10, 2022
Following its business update announcement released on January 10, 2022, Azerion continued to rapidly expand its strategic and business partnerships, expanding its portfolio of digital gaming and entertainment content, expanding its user base and reach of distribution and improving its ability to capture a larger share. available digital advertising budgets and in-game purchases. These recently announced strategic initiatives and commercial partnerships include:
Development of our metaverse environments
- Solidify Azerion’s position at the forefront of the metaverse and Web 3.0 through the integration of non-fungible tokens (“NFTs”) into the Habbo game environment
See further https://www.azerion.com/nft-integration-habbo/
- The launch of Azerion’s first metaverse concert for 2022: opening the new year with a series of exceptional concerts in the online social community 3D Hotel Hideaway, with the first event including an hour-long “galactic” mix session with DJ Irwan
See further https://www.azerion.com/hotel-hideaway-dj-sessions/
Extension of our platform and distribution channels
- A deepening of Azerion’s longstanding partnership with Google, through the expansion of Azerion’s Improve Digital digital media buying services with the launch of two major new features. The new release will allow buyers of Google’s Display & Video 360 platform to access Improve Digital’s native ad inventory at scale and activate offers (“PMP”) more efficiently.
See further https://www.azerion.com/display-video-360/
- A new strategic partnership between Azerion and MediaMath launches a gaming marketplace that will allow marketers to reach Azerion’s audience on the open web and provide preferred access to AAA gaming partners. This launch follows the recent announcement of a partnership between Bidstack and Azerion, where, with MediaMath, brands and agencies will be able to reach Azerion’s audience of over 425 million monthly users within the Azerion’s ecosystem and MediaMath’s transparent supply chain.
See further https://www.azerion.com/mediamath/
- A new exclusive advertising monetization partnership between Azerion and MiniJuegos whereby Azerion will oversee the monetization strategy and operations for MiniJuegos’ seven casual game portals, expanding Azerion’s reach into Spain, Mexico, the United States of America, Italy, Brazil, Netherlands and Poland
See further https://www.azerion.com/minijuegos
- An extension of Azerion’s strategic partnership with Yandex, one of Europe’s largest Internet companies, allowing Azerion to expand the distribution of its content portfolio, integrate Azerion’s premium advertising platform for providing Yandex with programmatic ad monetization and sales network support, and publishing Yandex Game content within the Azerion publishing network
See further https://www.azerion.com/yandex-partnership/
This press release is for informational purposes only. The information in this press release does not purport to be comprehensive or complete and, in particular, does not contain all of the information to be aware of regarding the proposed business combination between European FinTech IPO Company 1 BV (“EFIC1”) and Azerion Holding BV (“Azerion”) pursuant to a business combination agreement between EFIC1, Azerion and its shareholders (the “Business Combination”) and is not intended to form the basis of any decision investment or any other decision regarding the Business Combination. No reliance can be placed by anyone for any purpose on the information contained in this press release or its accuracy, fairness or completeness. Azerion and EFIC1 shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from use of, reliance on, or acting on the information provided. This press release does not constitute, and should not be construed as, an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the common stock and/or warrants of EFIC1 or the obligations of Azerion and does not constitute a recommendation to engage in any investment. Activities.
Before making any voting or investment decision, EFIC1 shareholders and other interested persons are invited to read the shareholder circular dated December 13, 2021, all documentation relating to the EGM (including the proposed bylaws for the business combination) and EFIC1’s IPO prospectus dated March 22, 2021, which are made available by EFIC1, as these documents contain important information about EFIC1, Azerion and the business combination.
The information in this press release contains estimated or projected financial information, including estimated revenues, for the year ending December 31, 2021. This estimated or projected financial information represents Azerion’s expectations regarding these financial measures for the periods indicated. Azerion’s independent auditor has not audited, reviewed, investigated, compiled or performed any procedures with respect to the estimates or projections for the purposes of their inclusion in this press release, and accordingly, they have also not expressed opinion or provided any other form of assurance in this regard for the purposes thereof.
This press release may include certain forward-looking statements, which are based on current expectations and projections regarding future events and speak only as of the date hereof (“Forward-Looking Statements”). By their nature, forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that will occur in the future, whether whether or not outside the control of Azerion or EFIC1. These factors may cause actual results, performance or developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. No assurance can be given that forward-looking statements will occur. No representation or warranty is made that any of these forward-looking statements will occur or that any estimated results will be achieved. Accordingly, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements.
1 Financial highlights included in this press release may differ from actual results and are subject to finalization of the audit for the year ended December 31, 2021. All financial and other data included in this press release are not audited.