The breadth of Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to remote lakes and forests, is nearly unmatched anywhere in the world. But Canada’s appeal is not limited to nature. Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. If you are traveling by plane, you must apply for an ETA before boarding a flight. As an Italian citizen, you do not need a visa to plan a trip to Canada. Fortunately, the electronic travel authorization can be applied for online in no time. This document, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), is an electronic system that authorizes you to visit Canada. Valid for 5 years, allows Italian visitors to stay 6 months on each visit. Remember that as an Italian you do not need a visa.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid passport – check the expiry date of your passport before applying for an ETA. This document must be valid for another six months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – a valid e-mail address is required to apply online and also to receive the document. If you wish, you can print your ETA.
- Payment methods – you can pay with different payment methods such as credit/debit card.
As stipulated in Canadian visa regulations, New Zealand citizens planning to visit Canada are not required to apply for a short-stay visa. The Canadian government introduced this online visa waiver for citizens of certain countries (including New Zealand) in 2015 to facilitate international visits. However, if you are traveling by air, you must apply for a Canadian ETA visa before departure. The ETA allows entry for tourism, business or transit. eTA holders are entitled to multiple visits to Canada, each lasting up to six months (180 days). To do this, they must apply for the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) online. You must meet some basic Canadian eTA requirements for New Zealand citizens.
Canada eTA Requirements for New Zealand Citizens
- Passport – if you want to get your Canada ETA, first check the expiration date of your passport as it must be valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Email address – it is essential that you put a current email as any information we receive about your ETA we will email you. When your ETA has been approved, if you wish, you can print it.
- Payment methods – if you have a credit/debit card, don’t worry as you can pay with any of them.
Like many other nationalities, Polish citizens do not need to apply for a visa to visit Canada for short stays. However, if you plan to travel by air, you must obtain an ETA from Canada before departure. The Poland eTA Canada visa is not optional but mandatory for all Polish citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Polish citizens are required to apply for an eTA Canada visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business or medical purposes. The eTA Canada visa is introduced to improve border security. If you plan to travel by air, you must apply for a Canadian eTA prior to travel.
Canadian Visa Requirements Online for Polish Citizens
- Passport – to acquire an ETA from Canada, your passport must remain valid for at least an additional 6 months from your departure date. Otherwise, your ETA may be rejected.
- Email Address – Provide a valid email address as your ETA and any news about it will arrive in your email.
- Methods of payment – before submitting your application, you will be asked to make payment. So use your credit/debit card.
One thing to consider when planning your trip to Canada is the ETA for Canada. This process has been incredibly easy since 2016 when the Canadian government introduced eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization), a multiple authorization waiver for electronic visas that allows Portuguese citizens multiple entries for a 6 month stay with each entry during their stay. Portuguese citizens traveling to Canada for up to 180 days do not need a visa to enter the country, although travel authorization must be obtained in advance.
Canadian visa requirements for citizens of Portugal
- A biometric Portuguese passport, valid for at least 6 months from the proposed date of arrival in Canada.
- An application form completed online and which includes personal information such as the full name and date of birth of the traveler, as well as your Portuguese passport number, date of issue and date of expiry.
- Online payment by credit or debit card is required before the travel authorization approval process can begin.
- An e-mail address is required to finalize the request and receive information on the approval of the AVE.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact person: Darry Thomas Rustam
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +61 (08) 9364 3001
Address:Havenholmen 25, 1561 Kobenhavn