Dublin, April 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Travel Insurance Market (2022-2027) by Type, Distribution, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Travel Insurance Market is estimated to be valued at USD 19.75 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 44.35 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.56%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global travel insurance market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Allianz Group, Aviva Plc, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company, Munich Reinsurance Company, Travelsafe Insurance, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of – Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest MEA.
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global travel insurance market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global travel insurance market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global travel insurance market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- A comprehensive analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in tourism
4.1.2 High cost of medical treatment abroad
4.1.3 Mandatory travel insurance in some countries
4.1.4 Increase in expense claim
4.1.5 Increase in Mobile Payments and Internet Banking
4.2.1 Varied insurance regulations around the world
4.2.2 Low clarity of travel insurance commitments
4.3.1 Integration of digital tools by insurance market players
4.3.2 Government support initiatives
4.4.1 Lack of awareness regarding the travel insurance policy
4.4.2 Cybersecurity issues
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Travel Insurance Market, by Type
6.2 One-way travel insurance
6.3 Annual multi-trip travel insurance
6.4 Long Stay Travel Insurance
7 Global Travel Insurance Market, By Distribution
7.2 Insurance intermediaries
7.3 Insurance companies
7.5 Insurance brokers and aggregators
8 Global Travel Insurance Market, By End User
8.2 Educational trips
8.3 Business travelers
8.4 Family travelers
9 Americas Travel Insurance Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
10 European travel insurance market
10:15 a.m. Switzerland
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa Travel Insurance Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 Travel insurance market in APAC
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lankan
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 company profiles
14.1 Allianz Group
14.2 American Express Company
14.3 International American Group Inc.
14.4 Assicurazioni Generali SPA
14.5 Atlas Travel Insurance Services Ltd
14.6 Aviva SA
14.7 AXA SA
14.8 Bajaj Finserv Limited
14.9 Battleface Insurance Services Ltd
14.10 Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company
14.11 China Life Insurance Company Limited.
14.12 China Pacific Life Insurance Co. Ltd
14.13 Chubb Limited
14.14 Mapfre Insurance Company Inc.
14.15 Ms & Ad Insurance Group Holdings, Inc
14.16 Munich Reinsurance Company
14.17 Ping An Insurance Company Of China, Ltd.
14.18 Prudential Financial Inc.
14.19 Saga Plc
14.20 Seven Coins Inc.
14.21 Travelex Insurance Services
14.22 Travelsafe Insurance
14.23 USI Insurance Services
14.24 Zurich Insurance Company Limited
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p5b9kv