Hyatt Hotels Corporation announces the opening of Hyatt Place Krakow, marking the city’s first Hyatt hotel.
The hotel represents the return of the Hyatt brand to Poland, reaffirming its commitment to growing its brand portfolio in Europe and providing seamless and hassle-free stays for business and leisure travelers in key destinations.
The Hyatt Place Krakow is located in the Krowodrza district, often called “the green lungs of Krakow” and recognizable by its lush vegetation and green public parks. The tram stop in front of the hotel makes it easy for guests to get to all that the former Polish capital has to offer.
Notable sights such as Krakow’s famous Old Town, famous National Museum and bustling Main Market Square are just a few stops away, encouraging guests to explore the city’s medieval architecture, bustling shops, cafes and the atmospheric restaurants and bars that frame its quaint streets.
Carefully curated interiors showcase the Hyatt Place brand philosophy of intuitive design and accessible convenience, creating a relaxed, modern hub in the heart of Krakow.
Inspired by nearby Blonia and Jordana parks and the city’s artistic traditions, the hotel combines natural materials and bright colors with original works by Polish artist Karol Banach to reflect the contemporary, urban character of the place. Its 216 rooms and suites are finished to a high standard, with separate working and living areas with high-end amenities, including smart TVs with HD streaming capability and free high-speed WIFI.
“We are thrilled to bring the Hyatt brand back to Poland and open the doors to Hyatt Place Krakow,” said Beata Kowalczyk, General Manager of Hyatt Place Krakow.
“We represent an exciting new offering in the city that meets the needs of multitasking international travelers, from business trips to weekend getaways. Our comfortable design and flawless service ensure that all of our guests will have a fulfilled and relaxed stay in Krakow’s most picturesque area.”
The Hyatt Place Krakow offers:
- 216 elegant rooms and suites with up to 344 square feet (32 square meters) of space, including separate areas for dining, working and relaxing, complemented by sophisticated amenities.
- ZOOMRestaurant where a friendly and relaxed atmosphere welcomes guests and locals. Led by celebrity chef Milosz Kowalski, known for championing Polish cuisine, the restaurant’s all-day menu offers locally inspired dishes alongside international classics.
- ZOOM Lounge & Bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, coffees and snacks, with a summer patio overlooking nearby parks.
- The market offering a selection of takeaway meals, snacks, salads and sandwiches, as well as a range of juices, soft drinks and coffee available 24/7.
- Inspiring meeting and event spaces offer up to 1,582 square feet (147 square meters) of space with nimble configurations and the latest interactive technology.
- Accessible features in hotel rooms, shared spaces and parking lots, designed to help people of all abilities have a stress-free experience.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and rooms.
- Convenient shared spaces finished with modern furnishings and comfortable seating areas.
- Pet-friendly atmosphere including a pet welcome pack on arrival.
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art cardio equipment and areas for yoga and Pilates.
- Natural trails which encompass the grasslands of Blonia Park and are perfect for running, cycling and in-line skating.
Hyatt Place Krakow is the first Hyatt Place hotel in Poland in a historic part of town lined with cobbled streets and cozy restaurants.