New York, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Teleradiology Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06221905/?utm_source=GNW
81 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 24.25%
OVERVIEW OF THE TELERADIOLOGY MARKET
Radiology is one of the segments that are adopting digital faster than other healthcare segments. Medical imaging is one of the most studied fields. Nines, one of the teleradiology companies in 2020, received clearance from the US FDA for its Nines AI medical device, which supports automated radiological examination of CT Head images. This helps them to indicate the possible presence of various urgent and life-threatening indications, the intracranial indications.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the teleradiology market over the forecast period:
• Adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) in teleradiology Increasing internet penetration shaping end-user buying behavior
• Increased outsourcing of teleradiology services
• Increased adoption of telehealth
• Shortage of radiologists
• Move to digitization in radiology
• Increased demand for Nighthawk and specialty modalities
The report examines the current Teleradiology market scenario and its market dynamics for the period 2022-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth catalysts, restraints, and trends.
The study covers both market supply and demand. It also profiles and analyzes the major companies and several other prominent companies operating in the market.
SEGMENTATION OF THE TELERADIOLOGY MARKET
• This research report includes detailed segmentation by
• Type of product
• Imaging technique
• End users
• The services segment dominated the accounting market and the demand for services across the globe. The main revenue generation for this is through the service provided to customers. Large hospitals are partnering directly with teleradiology service providers and fully supporting 24-hour teleradiology services and increasing patient access.
Market segmentation by product
• General consultation
• Night Falcon and Emergency
• Specialty/ Elective
• Second opinion
• Software and hardware
Market segmentation by imaging technique
• CT (computer tomography)
Market segmentation by application
• Obstetrics and gynecology
Market segmentation by end users
• Hospitals and clinics
• Diagnostic imaging centers and laboratories
• Ambulatory Care Centers and Urgent Care Centers
• In the global teleradiology market, North America accounted for the 50% share. Radiology and cardiology are the two main teleradiology and telehealth applications in the region.
Market segmentation by geography
• South Korea
The Middle East and Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Philips plans to build its teleradiology services platform based on US company Direct Radiology. This company plans to expand support for radiologists globally.
• Koninklijke Philips
• Radiology partners
• Teleradiology solution
Other Important Suppliers
• Cloudex Radiology
• Doctor Net
• Everlight radiology
• Area-imaging solutions
• Nautilus Medical
• NightHawk Radiology
• Nucleus Health
• Real Rads
• Specialized teleradiology
• Siemens Healthineers
• Remote diagnostic solutions
• Telerad Tech
• Telemedicine clinic
• Remote diagnostic solutions
• Vesta teleradiology
• Voyager Imaging
• 4-Way Health Care
• 5C network
ANSWERS TO KEY QUESTIONS:
1. What is the growth of the teleradiology market?
2. What are the growth factors of the teleradiology market?
3. Who are the main players in the teleradiology market?
4. Which region accounted for the largest teleradiology market share?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06221905/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.